Below you will find out what is going on in each of my courses this week.
- Continue EduTyping alphabetic keyboarding lessons
- Finish study guide for Posture and Technique Test
- Assessment using proper posture and technique
- Word trainings
- Word reviews
- Words tests
- Problem solving in the real world and how it connects to coding
Principles of IT
- Digital Safety and Citizenship
- Building a Computer
This semester Mr. Heyer is teaching:
Touch System Data Entry (“Keyboarding” / TSDE)
Business Information Management (BIM)
Intro to Computer Science (ICS)
and Principles of IT (PIT)
Next semester there will be no ICS, but Mr. Heyer will be teaching Professional Communication (Pro Comm).
So far, students in all classes have been learning or improving their typing posture and technique. We have begun branching out, but have been hindered by network, computer, and account issues. The district is working on it, and usually they fix this kind of stuff within a week.
Check back each week to find out what you will be doing in class.