Each part of this assignment has a due date: (EOC = End of Class)
- PowerPoint: Due Thursday (9/17) EOC
- Rough Draft: Due Friday (9/18) EOC
- Revision and Editing: Due Monday (9/21) EOC — instructions
- Final Draft: Due Tuesday (9/22) EOC — instructions
The PowerPoint instructions are embedded in the assignment you opened and saved to your H:\ Drive in class.
You may work on the assignment by accessing your H:\ Drive on the web at https://my.cfisd.net/
- Click “I Agree”
- Login using computer username and password
- Click “NetStorage”
- Click for Home@… on the left side to see the folders in the H:\Drive
- Put a check mark in the file you want to download, then click “File” > “Download…”
- Download the file to your home computer.
- (to save the work back to the H:\ Drive use “File” > “Upload…”)
- Send the file to me by replying to my email (and/or visiting http://www.mrheyer.com/about/contact/)
- Make sure the word file is named: Last-name, First-name Success
- and Print the paper and turn it in before school starts on Wednesday
If you do not have Word, visit http://www.officelive.com/ and sign up with an email address.
The Essay instructions are also in the PowerPoint.