Choose one prompt for your story:
- Write about a time when you were proud.
- Write about a time when you were embarrassed.
- Write about a time when you faced a challenge.
- Prewriting (25 points)
- Generate at least 10 ideas.
- For 3 of the ideas, think of 4 details. (who, what, when, where, why, how)
- Draft (25 points)
- Write a complete draft, including an intro, body, and conclusion.
- Revision (25 points)
- Analyze your writing, by color-coding what you wrote.
- Make appropriate changes.
- Editing (25 points)
- Use editing marks to fix errors in your story.